Friday, August 28, 2009

VISIT WITH GRANDMA MASON

Me and my Grandma Mason!

I'll keep this entry short, but will try and write more later........... Grandma Mason didn't miss a beat - she recognized me immediately when I came into the library where she was having her dessert.

You see Grandma is suffering a bit of dementia, but hey, she is doing well for 89.


A big thank you to my little bro John and niece Allison and nephew Nicholas for organising the visit and for the great Sushi Lunch Feast!

My beautiful niece was so excited to see Grandma and she was showing Grandma the pictures from the special celebratory day we had recently at Aunt Barb's.

Love this shot!

2 comments:

  1. Brenda so glad you guys got to see mom.
    That is wonderful.
    We are so pleased to have had you at our reunion and happy to hear you had a lovely time back home.
    Bless you and have a safe trip home.
    I know it will be a long one as we have done it twice in the past.
    Wow is it long:) Love Aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. It won't be too bad..good night sleep tonight......good day tomorrow, then when I leave tomorrow night from Toronto, I have direct flight to LA and then short layover....then direct flight home.
    It was great to be home, too :) Had a really good trip and I was so glad to be able to be a part of the family celebratory day! Thanks again for all your efforts in organising the day! I know it meant alot to mom and dad.
    Love Brenda :)
    PS - Mom and I went to a lovely little tea place today and I gave them your business card and suggested they get some of your adorable tea cozies!

    ReplyDelete