Sunday, August 9, 2009

If You Can't Beat 'Em...Join 'Em

And why wouldn't I want to join 'em, 'cause it really is a cool thing to do....blogging and people who know me, know I enjoy writing. In fact, I have been told that I write like I talk which is narrative style writing. Nope, I'm not a bullet point sort of person and that can be problematic when I am communicating to the some people and more particularly the male species; my husband for example.....lol

So, yeah, I have joined the ranks of Bloggers and may even still join the Twitter folks, too; but hey, one thing at a time I say. I am already a big fan of facebook.

Enjoy your afternoon everyone and see you again soon.


Brenda :)

PS - Here's my pizza creations from last night....getting better at my thin crusts!

1 comment:

  1. Brenda the pizzas look absolutely delicious -I want some!! Welcome to the world of Blogging...

    ReplyDelete