Saturday, September 5, 2009

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! TIM HORTONS!

 
Imagine.......a freshly brewed mug of coffee and a donut for only $2.17!!!
Yep, you read correct my Australian family and friends reading this blog.  What a great deal, eh?
The coffee is freshly brewed fresh every 20 minutes.  Tim Hortons have mastered the art of great coffee.  No, it isn't a fancy latte or a cappuccino or frappuccino but it is great tasting and smelling coffee - that I can guarantee!

And convenient?  Oh yeah!  Drive through coffee!!!  Imagine you have just finished your Saturday afternoon shopping at the grocery store or you are just exhausted after a busy day at work or from running your children around to their sports events and appointments and you don't have time to stop at a Cafe, just go to the Tim Hortons drive through and voila, you can enjoy an awesome tasting and refreshing and perk-you-up coffee for pennies! (yep, pennies are still currency used in North America...lol)

But hey, if you have a few extra minutes (like I did above), you can always take time out and go into one of the conveniently located Tim Hortons Shops and rest your weary bones and soul for $2.17 (medium coffee including one of the many delicious donuts - Boston Cream Donut is displayed in picture above!).  Some of my other favourites include the Apple or Blueberry Fritter, Chocolate Crunch and Sour Cream Donuts.
I prefer Tim Horton donuts hands down over the competitors who I won't mention!

And for the record, you don't have to live in sub-zero degree temperatures to enjoy good hot coffee! Nope, it is like All Season Tires (Tyres) - it can be enjoyed all year round!

There are Tim Hortons located in close proximity around Canada and now have moved into the United States, too.
Well, its time for me to go pour myself, yep...you guessed it....a coffee! The kind I drink "down under" is a relative - it is Robert Timms.

No comments:

Post a Comment