Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Now Is The Time To Get Motivated

Yep, its time.  It has been too long since I have been working towards getting fit.  I was on the road to fitness, but alas, my surgery set me back a bit.  My bike broke, so that was a bit of a setback, too.


I started looking on Ebay in the hopes that I would find another bargain like my first bike, but no such success - no bargains to be had.  So, I have begun my search for "the" exercise bike.  It is a bit confusing.  They say you get what you pay for...so how much is too little and how much is too much.  I want one that is welded well, so it doesn't break like my first one.  Hopefully by the weekend, I will be the owner of my new bike so I can get back on track with my fitness regime - I am ready to get back into gear and into shape.

Let's get motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment