Sunday, October 2, 2011

"In Memory Of Dad" John (Jack) Tough - Slide Show & Extract from Celebration Service

A very big thank you to Roger for recording Dad's Celebration Service!


The following is the slide show that we put together to share some of our awesome memories of dad.  Our family is very thankful that we love photos!


The audio to the slide show includes the Call to Worship at Dad's Service by Major Dena Hepditch and then my solo (or rather a duet) of my singing with my recording of The Colours of Your Love.

You will always be in my heart Dad and memories of you will never cease!

1 comment:

  1. I feel very privileged to have seen & listened to this beautiful tribute to your Dad, Brenda. It was lovely to hear what you said at the service & to hear you sing. Thank you for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete