Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Curiosity Killed the Cat

So, I am trying to get myself back into writing and blogging and I could not think of a topic.  Too many things I could write about really and could not think of any one thing and then the above expression popped into my head "Curiosity Killed the Cat" and I thought to myself, why not?


In the case of this evening, I am endeavouring to research the pluses and minuses of the Iphone vs an Android Phone and in the process, I was listening to a couple of great songs tonight and thought, hey, I really should buy these and put them on my "old" phone to motivate me when I am cycling on my exercise bike.


Oh, and the songs are Guy Sebastian's "Don't Worry Be Happy" and While I'm Waiting by John Waller from the awesome movie Fireproof  - check out the trailer here.


But I really was not sure how it would work - downloading the music I mean onto my 'old' phone.  Peter has ITunes so I bought one of the songs and managed to copy it to my notebook okay but it would seem that the sound file is not compatible with my Nokia phone.  Bummer.


This whole process is part of the bigger picture in helping me decide what 'new' phone I should get and I love how I posted a blog article on my facebook wall earlier this evening and it has attracted some interesting comments, even a suggestion about the Windows phone.


So, has my curiosity killed the cat?  Cannot say really, but I do know that my personality type according to colours by Bruce Sullivan is green - I am very analytically minded, so I need to do my research.  But alas, I reckon I need a diploma or degree in Information Technology to decipher it all...lol  And do not even get me started on working out what service provider!



No comments:

Post a Comment