Sunday, February 6, 2011

Blog Design - Plain and Simple or Loud and Colourful

Just had another look at my blog tonight and really thot it looked too plain, hence, I chose another template and now it is a bit loud and colourful - maybe a bit too much?
I have a colleague who I believe is a bit of an expert, so yeah, I have run the question by her for an expert opinion.  Her website is: http://janetbarclay.com/ - she is a virtual assistant, website designer and blogger.  She and I worked together back in Canada with MCSS for ODSP.
Hhhmmm....it has been a while - am I remembering those acronyms correctly? lol
Got to love government, eh?
Well, stay tuned - I'll update you with the advice I receive.  I really have so much to learn.
But hey, a really good friend reminded me today that it is good to be stretched!



No comments:

Post a Comment