Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Last QR Snowflake of 2015

This is a short blog post to say 'hi' and wish you all a safe and happy evening celebrating New Year's Eve and best wishes as we enter into a new year - 2016.

I thought it would be fitting to close-off the year with the excerpt from our Christmas Card and a link to the 'funky snowflake' from the Christmas Card which some did not realise was a QR code.  I would have loved to have sent a Christmas Card to all of my family and friends, so this is my opportunity to share with all of you.



The message from our card is as follows: (and can be viewed electronically, too).

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11

Greetings Family & Friends,       Dec 2015

From our home to yours we wish you a wonderful Christmas season.  Our year has come with some highs but some very significant lows, too as Mom was Promoted to Glory in April but I will be forever grateful for the gift of spending several weeks with her and creating memories that I will forever cherish.  In the midst of a very sad time, we are grateful for the blessing of a new beautiful God-daughter Abigail, a little sister for big brother Aidan.  Peter received his Diploma in Counselling and we enjoy regular catch-ups with Chasely and Dale and other family and friends and we had a good visit with Peter's Mum Bethie in Gladstone in October.  I continue to enjoy writing and photography and have added a few articles to my blog and hoping to graduate to WordPress soon.

We wish you a safe and blessed New Year.

Love Brenda, Peter and Jessie & Jake

I have included below the collage of pictures which was included in the card, too.


Happy New Year to all - I am so happy and grateful that God has my future in His hands.  Here's to 2016 and so long 2015 and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment